To create eco-friendly environment by reducing carbon emission into the atmosphere we have launched CP (Cleaner Production). We have 100% biological ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) having 220 cubic meters per hour in order to ensure that the waste water has been treated according to BSR/DOE requirement to confirm sustainable green environment. Facility have highly equipped in-house Lab with competent lab technicians to perform onsite test & making sure that the quality of our treated water are in correct parameter. We have highly trained & professionally competent EMS responsible person Md. Rajib Hossain - Manager, EMS & ETP (ISO 14001 & 18001 certified lead auditor, reg. no- TUBSA/SE/2014/PD 29/OH/0004/005 ) and ECR (Environment & Chemicals Responsible) who have distinguished academic credentials of M.Sc. in Environmental Science to discharge their effective governance in the area of Environment & Chemical related requirements even upcoming environmental challenges. The entire EMS & ECR functions are being closely monitored & proper feedback given by-
Deputy General Manager
HR, Compliance, EMS & Welfare
AL-MUSLIM GROUP is one of the leading 100% export oriented woven garments manufacturers in Bangladesh. We are committed to protect human health and environment through:
1. Education, training and motivation of employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
2. Minimizing the consumption of resources, reducing waste generation and prevention of pollution,
3. Encouraging environmental protection among our supply chain.
4. Setting environmental objectives and targets against which to measure improvements in environmental performance.
5. Complying with all environmental legal and other requirements.
6. Periodical internal audit will be carried out by competent personnel & ensured the impacts & aspects are in controlled.
We are committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staffs, suppliers and be available to the interested parties.